Secure legal storage units for Houston attorneys in need of some extra office space.
Business storage units in
Houston serve a range of purposes, and are exceptionally useful for legal professionals who are running out of or reducing their office space requirements.
In addition, cloud-based law practice management software and case management systems are placing a smaller need on in-house physical storage all together. Our reputation as one of Houston’s top storage facilities translates to providing exceptional storage options for legal professionals.
Benefits of Storing Legal Documents
Keeping track of documents and legal files can be challenging and tedious, with law firms demanding exceptional organization of their operations. Compared to in-house legal file storage, our self storage units for law practices and legal professionals provide the extra space and flexibility your business needs to be efficiently organized. In addition, self storage units can be an invaluable asset to attorneys with an independent or virtual law practice, freeing up home office space and providing the extra security measures needed to protect client files.
- Save in-office space with fewer storage devices taking room
- Less capital investments for your law practice
- Ability to store surplus legal documents and current case boxes
- House larger office supplies – printers, shredders, lockboxes, etc
- Extensive security measures to control access to sensitive
- Use of dollies to easily transport documents and supplies to and from unit
- WiFi access on select floors to file administrators reviewing documents
Law Firm Storage Units
Our legal file storage units provide law firms storage space for their legal files and documents in a climate-controlled facility with elevated security measures to ensure important, private documents are kept protected. Our 10×20 and larger units feature lights to help file admins with the efficient pulling and culling of documents. As an add-on, Big Tex can provide and install racking systems for legal file storage to help legal professionals stay organized. Plus, we can receive mail on your behalf in the event you would like your legal documents all in one place.