Providing Houston wine enthusiast with secure wine vaults to protect their investment.
At our Big Tex Storage facilities in River Oaks and Montrose (opening in 2016), wine enthusiasts rest well knowing their wine collection is in good hands. Our uncompromising dedication to security and climate control are of utmost importance when it comes to our services for wine storage in Houston.
- Wine lockers and walk-in units with case capacities ranging from 10 to 380
- Secure wine access available daily from 6 a.m. to midnight, 7 days a week
- Wine storage customers have own dedicated entrance
- Wine delivery acceptance
- Motion sensing LED lighting, protecting your collection from harmful UV lights
- Consistent temperature during Houston’s changing seasons
- Natural gas backup generator
- Climate data and history logs
- Door louvers for optimal air flow
Wine Storage Facility Security
Our facility for wine storage in Houston has as many security measures in place to keep your private collection just that – private. Each wine storage unit is built to give you peace of mind that you, and you alone, will be enjoying your next glass. We believe in constant monitoring of your wine storage unit to ensure any unwanted access never occurs. Some of our wine storage security features include:
- Individually alarmed storage units
- Cylinder locks that are impossible to replicate
- Private entrance with multilayered security
- Secure coded access
- Digital surveillance with dedicated keypad to vestibule and cellar
- Video surveillance for consistent monitoring of facility
- Heightened privacy for every unit
Along with heightened security measures, each wine storage unit is built using heavy-gauge steel with louvers, while the storage area features closed-cell foam insulation, 52-58ºF temperature, and temperature monitoring and notifications.