Houston Self Storage Jobs
Learn about self storage jobs and careers at Big Tex
Interested in a new career? Are you looking for something challenging where you can meet and exceed goals? Do you enjoy the contact of customers in retail, but not the inconsistent and odd hours? Do you have experience in apartment leasing? Are you looking for an opportunity to work independently for a small but growing company?
If so, we invite you to consider a career with Big Tex Self Storage.
About Big Tex Careers
Big Tex Self Storage is a Houston-based provider of quality self storage solutions for individuals and businesses. We offer climate controlled storage (air conditioned mini-storage) units, Boat storage, RV storage, and much more to valued customers. We are always looking for talented individuals to be a part of our growing team of sales associates, store managers, and assistant managers. We pride ourselves on hiring creative, talented managers that take pride in their work and run our stores through a set methodology.
Previous experience as a storage property manager is not necessarily a requirement. We look for self-motivated, friendly folks that enthusiastically approach training with open arms, have good communication skills, and a positive attitude.
Sales & Leasing Associate / Store Manager
Big Tex Storage is looking for a full-time storage manager to work +/- 40 hours per week. Schedule may require work on the weekends. High school diploma or GED required. All candidates must submit to a background check and/or drug test prior to being hired.
Ideal candidates would have 2-3 years business experiences in sales, retail, and/or customer service and could meet/exceed the following requirements:
- Candidates must have strong sales skills during regular interaction with prospective customers
- Provide excellent phone sales and service commitment to prospective and current customers
- Candidate must be goal oriented to achieve revenue targets and business objectives
Customer Service Focus:
- Maintain friendly, courteous relations with customers, potential customers, vendors, and staff.
- Provide watchful observation and care of the Property
- Candidates must be organized & administratively proficient with good computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook proficient).
- Office responsibilities include: executing leases, managing cash collections, reporting results, maintaining an A+ property appearance, and routine light cleaning of the property Self Storage software or other Point of Sale software knowledge is a plus
Interested in joining the Big Tex Self Storage team?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look it over and get back in touch.
Big Tex Self Storage is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Big Tex Self Storage is at will.