Secure your inventory and files in convenient, climate-controlled commercial storage units.
Take advantage of our secure, climate-controlled business storage units for your extra documentation, inventory and supplies.
Serving the heart of Houston’s major business districts, our Houston storage facilities are conveniently located around some of the city’s most thriving professional areas.
- Our Montrose business storage units are convenient for those near Downtown, Midtown, Greenway Plaza or the Texas Medical Center.
- Our River Oaks business self storage units are near the Galleria, West University and Greenway Plaza areas.
- Garden Oaks business storage units are located near The Heights.
Business Storage Unit Options
Commercial Storage Units
As an extension of your business, commercial storage units are affordable alternatives to storing your goods inside your facility. Store additional inventory and stock, seasonal items, electronic goods, business records, furniture and marketing materials in our secure, convenient facility.
Since numerous pharmaceutical products need to be kept in climate-controlled conditions, our business storage units are built to protect goods from Houston’s changing weather conditions. Store pharmaceutical products, excess inventory, cleaning supplies and products, paperwork and marketing materials and shipments and deliveries in a secure, convenient unit near the Med Center and other area hospitals, medical offices, and clinics.
Office Storage Units Features
We know that our professional clients might be spending a little more time at our facility than most, which is why we provide a secure, comfortable environment for reviewing files or picking up materials. We offer a variety of business storage unit sizes as well as exceptional security through computerized access and digital camera monitoring.
Our office storage units offer:
- Convenient access hours from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Computerized access to enter and exit the facility
- Key code access and door alarms on each unit
- Climate control and motion-sensitive lighting
- More than 40 cameras recording onsite activity 24/7
- Lights in larger units to help file admins search documents
- Racking system and installation for file storage (an add-on)
- WiFi access to the file administrator on select floors, upon request
We also provide free use of our dollies and 14′ Big Tex truck to make moving your business equipment and boxes hassle-free.
Looking for office storage units around some of Houston’s most thriving business areas? Contact us about our facilities in River Oaks, Montrose and Garden Oaks. Our customer service representatives will be happy to answer your questions and help you find the right business self storage units for your professional needs.