Our new Museum District Self Storage Facility Brings More Options for Your Storage Needs
New Self Storage Units for residents of Montrose, Museum District, Broadacres, and Midtown
Big Tex Self Storage is excited to announce the opening of our new Museum District self storage location! Our newest Houston location offers a variety of storage unit sizes to fit your needs, whether you’re storing a few items or need a larger space to store the contents of your entire home. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and ensuring that you have a hassle-free experience. We have a wide selection of security features to ensure your items are safe, such as 24-hour video surveillance, alarmed units, and secure access systems. Plus, our Museum District self storage facility is clean, well-lit, and climate-controlled for your convenience.
At our Museum District storage location, we provide a variety of amenities to make your storage experience as easy and stress-free as possible. Amenities include:
- Digital Access Control: tenants may only access the floor of their own storage unit
- Door alarms on every unit
- Security cameras: recording to DVR throughout the facility
- Wine Storage: multiple size cellars with extended access hours
- Free use of moving truck at move-in
- Two large elevators to access upper floor units with ease
- Sliding glass door entry for convenient access
- Polished and sealed floors to minimize dust
- All interior units are climate-controlled
- Vehicle Storage
- Boxes and moving supplies
We understand that storing your items can be a big decision, and we want you to know that your belongings are safe and secure with us. When you store with Big Tex Self Storage, you can rest assured that your items are safe, secure, and well cared for. Contact us today!