Keep your collection in perfect condition at a climate-controlled, secure wine storage facility.
Rest well knowing your collection is in good hands with our uncompromising dedication to security and climate control at our facilities in River Oaks, Heights, Museum District, Uptown-Tanglewood, and Montrose.
Wine Storage Unit Features
Our wine lockers and walk-in wine storage units have case capacities ranging from 10 to 800. You have secure wine access daily from 6 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week. Plus, we can accept wine deliveries.
Each wine storage unit offers:
- Motion-sensing LED lighting, protecting your collection from harmful UV lights
- Natural gas backup generator to maintain a consistent temperature in case of inclement weather
- Climate data and history logs
- Door louvers for optimal air flow
- Moving cart and supplies available for easy loading
- Online payment and account management
Climate-Controlled Houston Wine Storage Facilities
Keeping wine in optimal climate conditions can be tricky, and subtle imperfections in storage unit conditions can cause wine to alter state or age prematurely. That is why Big Tex has spared no feature to ensure your wine collection keeps in the perfect conditions while in our care.
Our specialized refrigerated wine storage units are built with closed cell foam installation in walls and ceilings to maintain optimum temperature – between 52º – 58º F. We provide instant notifications of temperature changes and continual logging of temperature through life of the wine storage.
Your Wine Storage Unit Options
|VAULT (W x D x H)||Size (ft3)||Capacity*|
|3 x 3 x 3||27||16 cases / 192 bottles|
|3 x 3 x 4.5||40.5||35 cases / 420 bottles|
|4.5 x 2 x 4.5||40.5||22-24 cases / 288 bottles|
|5 x 3 x 4.5||67.5||54-56 cases / 672 bottles|
|WALK-IN (W x D x H)||Size (ft3)||Capacity*|
|3.5 x 3.5 x 9||110.25||84 cases / 1,008 bottles|
|5 x 5 x 9||225||200 cases / 2,400 bottles|
|4 x 7 x 9||252||220 cases / 2,640 bottles|
|5 x 7 x 9||315||255 cases / 3,060 bottles|
|5 x 9 x 9||405||340 cases / 4,090 bottles|
|9 x 6 x 9||486||380 cases / 4,560 bottles|
|9 x 10 x 9||810||700 cases / 8,400 bottles|
|10 x 11 x 9||990||800 cases / 9,600 bottles|
* Capacity is based on a the size of a standard Bordeaux wood case.
State-of-the-Art Wine Storage Facility Security
We constantly monitor your wine storage unit to ensure any unwanted access never occurs. Our security features include:
- Individually alarmed storage units
- Cylinder locks that are impossible to replicate
- Private entrance with multilayered security
- Secure coded access
- Digital surveillance with dedicated keypad to vestibule and cellar
- Video surveillance for consistent monitoring of facility
- Privacy for every unit
In addition, we also provide custom wine rack solutions. Ask how we can help connect you with a solution provider that can install a custom rack solution to maximize your storage capacity and provide easy inventory management. Rent online today.