Big Tex Self Storage was founded in 2005 with the goal of developing and managing high-quality self storage facilities in Houston. A small privately held partnership, we focus on class-A self storage development and operations. Our portfolio consists of more than 400,000 square feet of Houston self storage space in four locations.
At Big Tex, we love Houston! Take a look at some of the ways we’ve given back to the community and the causes we support.
Kids’ Meals Inc. – Adopt a Family Holiday Program
- Each location of Big Tex Self Storage adopted four families in need and took on the role of “Secret Santa,” donating wrapped presents on the families’ wish lists to make their holiday season brighter.
Spring-Klein Chamber of Commerce
- We are proud to provide a free storage unit to the Spring-Klein Chamber of Commerce that serves as a drop spot for donations and collections for charity events the chamber supports.
- Big Tex Self Storage sponsored the drive to benefit Child Protective Services and B.E.A.R. with all new toys and clothing.
Humble Area Ministries
- We have served as a drop spot for annual Christmas Toy drive and collected hundreds of dollars in toy donations for underprivileged children to brighten their holiday season.
Emergency Aid Coalition
- We proudly serve the Emergency Aid Coalition as one of the lead sponsors of their Encore Event.
- We donated free storage for several months to serve West U Closing Sale, served as a drop-spot for new and gently used clothing and donated funds to help further the EAC Gala and Drive (E3 Premier First Pick Party).
Et Voilà Théâtre
- Big Tex Self Storage is a proud sponsor of Et Voilà Théâtre, a French speaking troupe based in Houston whose purpose is to promote
French language through theatrical expression.
- Big Tex Storage has partnered with GREENSpot DROPoff and the City of Houston to provide free electronics recycling to Houston residents.