Protect your valuables in secure, air-conditioned storage units.
Houston’s hot and humid summers can easily damage unprotected property and so can our unpredictable winter temperatures. Extreme heat, cold and moisture can damage sensitive items commonly stored such as:
- Antique or expensive furniture
- Items made of wood, leather or suede
- Older photos and videotapes
- Paper documents and books
- Bedding and mattresses
- Sports equipment
- Metal appliances
Our temperature controlled storage units maintain a constant environment between 65 and 77° F in order to keep your property in top condition.
Air-Conditioned vs. Non-Air-Conditioned Storage Units
Whether a climate controlled or non-climate controlled storage unit is right for you depends on the items you are storing and how long you plan to store them.
- Air-conditioned storage units protect valuables from the elements and save you the costs of repairing or replacing items damaged by heat or cold.
- Non-climate controlled units tend to be less costly than climate controlled ones.
In Houston’s humidity, a temperature controlled storage unit is an ideal solution for people who plan on storing their valuables for any period of time. Browse all of our Houston self storage facilities to keep your memories and valuables safe.