Commercial self storage units in Houston allow your business room to grow.
Business storage units in Houston give growing companies options when it comes to storing excess inventory or supplies. Among many of the items business owners choose to store in a commercial storage unit include excess inventory and stock, paper documents, seasonal items, electronic goods, business records, facility furniture, office equipment, and marketing materials and supplies.
Benefits of Commercial Storage Units
Perfect for retail stores, offices, or any other business, commercial storage units provide businesses with extra room to grow by storing surplus documents or supplies. Instead of leasing more space or relocating to a larger building, commercial storage units are a better alternative allowing businesses to store inventory as they grow.
- Free up space in your building or facility from excess items and inventory
- Keep important documentation or paperwork in a secure setting
- Forego large capital investments to gain extra room
- Protect seasonal items throughout the year
- Store office equipment including lockboxes, printers and shredders
- Temporary storage location during moving periods
- Optional racking system and installation for file storage
Commercial Storage Unit Sizes
Our commercial storage units in Houston provide business-owners peace of mind knowing their inventory is stored in a state-of-the-art facility with the latest security measures and climate-control. Based on your storage needs, our commercial storage units come in various sizes, ranging from our 5×5 units to our 10×30 and larger units. To make moving in to your commercial storage easier and stress-free, we provide a one-time complimentary truck rental upon move-in to transport belongings in your business, along with dollies and storage supplies. Plus, we provide hassle-free loading zones to speed up your moving process since we know your time is precious when running a business.